Tuesday 31 May 2016

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES THAT CANNOT DO WITHOUT SMOKING

1. RITA DOMINIC


I’m sure some of you won’t be surprised to find
someone like Rita Dominic in this list. She’s one
hell of a bad smoker, the pretty actress doesn’t
joke with her marijuana. According to those who
have worked with her in the past, I heard she can
smoke in your presence, she doesn’t care. A friend
of mine once told me Rita smoked in their presence
when they went to her place for a magazine
interview although they claimed she’s such a down
to earth and a very
nice person.

2. GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Everybody loves Genevieve Nnaji but that doesn’t
mean she’s perfect, the most important actress in
nollywood is a regular smoker. Don’t be surprised
okay cos Genevieve smokes codedly, its hard for
you to know she smokes. She doesn’t do her own
openly, she does it secretly but she smokes really
hard when she’s in the company of her
friends.

3. ENIOLA BADMUS
She’s one of my favourite, popularly known as
gbogbo big girl, very sweet and lovable actress but
very good in smoking. Eniola is a big time
marijuana smoker according to some sources, I
even heard she’s asthmatic and she’s been warned
severally by her colleagues to quit smoking but she
insisted. Isn’t that worrisome? An asthmatic
patient who smokes? Eniola Badmus is a role
model and would always be one cos as for me I
really do love her.

4. TOYIN AIMAKHU
Toyin recently came out to deny that she doesn’t
smoke or she’s quit smoking, well let me tell you
the fact, Toyin Aimakhu is a big time smoker and
she still smokes. It is true she doesn’t smoke in the
presence of her
husband, she does that secretly but that doesn’t
mean she’s stopped smoking. I still remember
vividly, there was a time Toyin smoked marijuana
and she started misbehaving to the extent that she
was swimming on the floor, she practically slept on
the floor. I think this happened on a location in
Ghana while shooting a movie titled “Arinzo”.


5. Tonto Dikeh
Do I need to write on her, who doesn’t know she
weeds so badly, Na cocaine remain for this lady to
dey sniff. All I have to say is, I heard there is
something going on between her and that her
housemaid, maybe lezbobo things, please don’t
quote me cos I didn’t say anything biko. I
remember one time like that she claimed to have
stopped smoking, lol, I laugh in Spanish….


6. BIMBO AKINTOLA
She’s a good actress and she’s a good smoker.
Bimbo is also a regular smoker, she smokes
anything at anytime. I love her anyway smoking or
not smoking, I even heard one time like that men
leave her alone because of her smoking habit. I
heard it is one of the reason she and Dede
Mabiakwu separated.



7) UCHE JOMBO

She does smoke and she kept it away from her
husband. Uche is another actress who does it
secretly.


8. FATHIA BALOGUN
The mother of 3 smokes and she does not do in the
presence of her kids, she respect them a lot, she’s
trying so hard to be a good role model to her kids.
She does it secretly also, in her hotel room while on
location, Faithia smokes so hard… I’m sure some of
you are surprised right?


9. MERCY JOHNSON
Mercy is a real smoker, don’t be deceived with the
good girl she acts on screen or the Dumebi attitude
oooo. She’s a pathetic smoker, she’s a hustler and
I’m happy for her success story. Thank God she got
married and
she has a sweet family of her own now but that
doesn’t stop her from smoking.


Some honourable mentions include, Dayo Amusa,
Annie Macaulay Idibia, Halima Abubakar, Cossy
Orjiakor, Bimbo Oshin, Ayo Adesanya, Nse Ikpe
Etim, Angela Okorie, Oge Okoye, Stella Damasus





No comments:

Post a Comment