Sunday 5 June 2016

Project Fame Contestant Boasts I Have Been Having S3x With My Childhood Friend, Not My Lover

Lol, I love this Mabel Green a.k.a Gussy Baby, she no send at all. Too blunt! Loool. So in an interview with Vanguard, Mabel said it’s best to have s*x with a friend than a lover because men are not to be trusted. In her words, she said, she suffered a major heartbreak in her last relationship and has not been in any relationship in the last two years. When further asked that, does it mean she hasn’t had s*x in the last two years, she then threw the bombshell, she said yes she has, but with her childhood friend and not a lover. Part of the interview…
                 

                         
                             
                           MAYBEL-
What does love mean to you?
I don’t love to talk about love. I suffered heartbreak from my last relationship. Most guys are not satisfied with being in a single relationship, so they tend to move from one lady to another. Some men believe we have many ladies around so they want to have a feel of all. For now, I have made up my mind not to love. I am very emotional when it comes to matters of the heart. I am finding it difficult to trust men again. Continue…
Don’t you think you need to find love again?
You can never tell. I have not been in a relationship for two years now and I am happy. I can boldly say I am not dating anybody.
So, you have not had s*x in two years?
I have had s*x just two times in two years. It is better to have s*x and not be in a relationship than to be in a relationship where you have s*x and you end up being heartbroken. That’s bad. The person I had s*x with is my childhood friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment